Creating a Strong Local Economy
- Chamber member business referrals in response to the many phone calls, email, web site and walk-in inquires received.
- Professional and business development seminars to improve your business’s bottom line and help grow your business.
- Leadership Albany offers an overview of the Albany area to inform and educate business leaders while building their leadership skills.
- Chamber Dollars, Chamber wide gift certificate program.
- Monthly newsletter, the Chamber Network, filled with current business news and information on Chamber and community activities.
- Business Intelligence Report with important business tips delivered with your Chamber Network.
- Free listings in the annual Power Book (Membership & Buyers Guide) and on the Chamber web site.
- Sponsorship and advertising opportunities that promote your business through exclusive Chamber publications, promotions, programs and events.
- Opportunity to place your promotional pieces in the Chamber’s brochure and card racks.
Representing the Interests of Business with Government
- The Governmental Affairs Committee monitors and takes positions on business interests and issues at local, state and federal levels.
- General Membership forums and other meetings with local, state and national officials.
- Biennial voter pamphlet on candidates and/or issues.
- The affiliated Good Government Council endorses local candidates.
Providing Over 100 Annual Networking Opportunities
- Monthly Membership Forums with outstanding guest speakers on important topics of interest.
- Monthly Business After Hours to showcase area businesses.
- Weekly business visits by the Greeters Committee.
- Quarterly Women in Business Luncheons and Emerging Leaders events.
- Variety of Special Networking Events: DSA Banquet, Spring Golf Tournament, Albany Business Extravaganza, Ag Appreciation Breakfast, and more.
Services Provided by the Chamber
Albany School Information
Area Maps and Visitor Information
Broadcast Fax & E-mail Capabilities
Member Business Referral Service
Certificate of Origin Documentation
Clubs and Organizations Guide
Community Information Desk
Grand Opening and Dignitary Assistance
Low Cost Advertising Opportunities
Membership Directory & Buyers Guide
Relocation Web Site & Packages
Membership Mailing Labels